Layout is dedicated to you, Miss Joanne Denise Paranjothy =] I thought you yesterday when Val was cleaning her mast and it looked like a pole, and BAM! it hit me. Pole dancing and Joanne. I hope it turns you on. Ahahaha
If you really want to know, training yesterday was alrightey. Until the wind decided to pick up and left me uprighting and capsizing for almost an hour until I decided to sit on the hull and shout SOS. I found out that jiao lian is a murderer in disguise ( oh how I would love to expand on this but I'm too tired). He tamade-ed TJ and me. Baskkettt.
Talking about this is making my back ache.
Dinner and the train ride home was erm, interesting?
Whatever, I've been tagged and I need to fulfill whatever it is I need to do.
Rules of the game:
1) Post 5 wierd/ random facts about yourself
2) At the end, list the names of 5 people who you want next to do this and leave a comment that"YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.
5 wierd/ random stuff about me:
- I chew straws
- I like peanut butter and grape jam
- I drink milk from the carton
- I'm a
- I am accident prone
next 5 people to do the quiz:
- Valerie
- Michelle
- Sarah Nut.
- Olgaaa
- ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home